Data Street Marketing is seeking a highly-driven, ethical and organized Digital Strategist to join our growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
● Prospects and meets with local businesses to sell effective digital marketing solutions.
● Meets with leads delivered by Digio Strategies’ marketing team to sell digital marketing solutions, and provide customer service and reporting throughout the sales journey.
● Collaborates with Data Street team to manage the entire customer journey.
● When applicable, coordinates with vendors in the execution of the digital marketing strategy.
● Manages digital advertising (paid search, paid social, contextual display, retargeting, video) implementation, new innovations, and ongoing optimization for various audiences.
● Initiates, develops, tracks, and completes digital marketing efforts with marketing partners.
● Analyzes campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps.
● Follows established reporting and communication cadence, while building a clear understanding of campaign goals and channel metrics.
● Manages and ensures fresh content and brand messaging consistency across digital marketing efforts that align with partner’s priorities.
● Implements optimizations based on data, research, trends, best practices, and goals of the organization to enhance user experience and performance of digital efforts.
● Develops and iterates upon A/B testing to optimize digital email and advertising.
● Stays current on best practices and industry standards; make recommendations continuously to improve our strategies and services to deliver on KPIs.
● Stays current on data privacy regulations and best practices (CASL, GDPR, Apple ATT, etc) that affect digital marketing efforts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
● Excellent multitasking skills
● Great leadership skills
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
● Experience using a CRM
● Experience with Google Analytics
● Ability to create and implement effective marketing strategies using the following service lines:
○ Targeted Display
○ Targeted Video
○ Targeted Email
○ Web Development
○ Content Development
○ Video Service
Monday to Friday
Email resume to email@example.com or call 601-521-7944.
A Division of
Designed and Developed by Data Street Marketing